This is a corset I made for a client last year but she has since lost a lot of weight and no longer fits it. It is still in excellent condition and she would like to re-sell it and buy a new corset to suit her new shape. She used to wear it with a Chinese-style dress in a matching brocade and is selling the corset with this dress.
Please visit my website and click on 'ready-made' for lots more images.
It is made from black duchess delustered satin with centre-front and centre-back panels of client-supplied floral brocade, including pattern matching on the centre-front panels. It is bound with black satin, has antique brass size 00 grommets and is laced with black satin ribbon.
Fully closed at the back, this corset measures as follows:
Front Length - 31cm (12.25")
Bust - 88cm (34.5") C cup
Waist - 69cm (27")
Hip - 101cm (40")
This corset has been designed to have a 5cm (2") gap at the back.
Please note my client is quite short-waisted so this has been designed with a waist-to-underbust measurement of 4.5cm.
Please contact me if you would like more detailed measurements.
This corset features:
- Front modesty panel behind the busk.
- Waist tape.
- Combination of thick 5mm sprung steel and 7mm/10mm spiral steel. 26 bones in total.
- Triple-stitched seams.
- Woven interfacing fused to fashion fabric for extra strength.
- 100% cotton drill strength layer.
- Super soft 100% cotton drill lining.
- Two-piece antique-brass grommets (size 00).
- Black satin ribbon lacing
- Pattern matching on centre-front brocade panels
- Unique bottom shape
Please email me for a direct purchase.
Postage is $12 within Australia, $15-21 international, depending on destination.
You may request registered post for an extra charge.
Payment by bank deposit if in Australia, otherwise PayPal.